What is now happening with the real estate market in Valencia? Renting vs purchasing Although the cost of the property in Valencia is more affordable than in Madrid and Barcelona, as regards to the rental market it cannot be considered cheap anymore. There is not much available for lower than 700 euros, and the rental market moves … Read More...
- Linda and Janus took care of our move from the US - soup to nuts. They made it easy and their advice was invaluable. I would never recommend anyone attempt to do it on their own. Moving to Valencia’s service is entirely professional and their rates are reasonable. Call them the first day you even think of moving here. Or if you are already in Valencia and need help w renting an apartment, speaking to immigration for a visa renewal or the town hall, call them.read moreread lessKelli Field5 years ago
- The whole team at YES Valencia - Linda, Zanda, and Janis, are amazing! They helped us find the perfect apartment much faster than we expected. They also handled utility setups, contracts, city hall registration and visa processing quickly and with ease. Their translation skills, knowledge of Valencia, and understanding of everything we would need took loads of stress out of what is inherently a stressful process. Hiring YES Valencia was a fantastic choice for us.read moreread lessTodd Lee4 years ago
- It is difficult to find words to express how grateful we are to YES Valencia, to Zanda and Linda. First, they communicated with us for an entire year before our move to Spain. When we arrived, they guided us through every single step to make sure our transition was smooth, and when it got rocky, which it is bound to do, they stepped in with their amazing, problem-solving skills, professionalism, quick thinking, and calming and delightful personalities to smooth the road. I unequivocally give Yes Valencia my highest recommendation. I wish I could give them 100 stars, five is just too little.read moreread lesssusan reyland1 year ago
- Definitely recommend Linda and Janis. They are very helpful in all aspects of life in Valencia. In addition, they are friendly, easy to work with and professional!read moreread lessCindy Chung5 years ago
- Working with Moving To Valencia made our move from the US a breeze. Absolutely the best decision!!! I cannot recommend Linda and Zanda enough. They are just really great people. They helped us with apartment viewings, signing the lease, getting bank accounts set up and finalizing our residency cards. They made the process so easy and stress free. I cannot imagine having done everything with out them. I have spoken with several other expats since our move that did the process on their own and they all say how hard it was. I feel bad telling them how easy it was for us.read moreread lessNatalie Wyll5 years ago
- We recently had the pleasure of working with Linda and the entire team at YES Valencia, and I have to say that our experience was absolutely fantastic. From start to finish, Linda was professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to making our relocation as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Right from our initial consultation, we felt like we were in good hands. Linda took the time to really understand our unique needs and preferences, and provided me with a range of options that were tailored to our specific requirements. We needed help with VISA's, finding a residence, schools, and logistics such as bank accounts and phones, and throughout the entire process, Linda was always available to answer any questions or concerns that we had, and kept us up-to-date on all the latest developments.
One thing that really stood out to me was the level of attention to detail that Linda brought to the job. From organizing the logistics of the move to handling all the necessary paperwork, every aspect of the process was handled with precision and care. Linda went above and beyond to ensure that everything was done correctly and to the highest standards, which gave us a lot of peace of mind.
Overall, I would highly recommend YES Valencia to anyone who is planning a move. They are the epitome of professionalism and expertise, and we could not be happier with the service that they provided. If you want to make your relocation as smooth and stress-free as possible, YES Valencia is definitely the way to go.read moreread lessChris Cramer11 months ago
- Having my own relocation business here in Valencia technically we should be rivals however the truth is far from it! At YES Valencia they always put the client first and provide an excellent service which I have witness first hand on several occasions. The team are professional, tenacious and what i like most, they also like to have a good time. I really enjoy collaborating with Yes Valencia and highly recommend them to anyone who needs assistance with their relocation to Valencia!read moreread lessStephanie Kirtley1 year ago
- We relocated to Valencia from the US in September. This would not have been possible without the help of the amazing Linda & Zanda at YES Valencia.
A year prior to our move, Linda arranged a very comprehensive tour of Valencia's neighborhoods and surrounding areas. Linda and Zanda took time to really get to know us and our needs for housing / location. They showed us multiple properties during our second visit and then again we finally moved. In many ways they knew what we needed in Valencia better than we did. Because of their incredible efforts we are living in a neighborhood we love and in a flat that exceeds our expectations.
Linda and Zanda also went above and beyond to provide information for the Visa process, provided contacts for health insurance, tax planning, banking, and introduced us to a network of other expats.
Lastly, any relocation can be stressful- especially an international move to a new city. YES Valencia made this process so much easier. Linda and Zanda are the utmost professionals who are also incredibly patient and caring. I'm so impressed with their attention to detail and excellent client service. I highly recommend YES Valencia for anyone considering Valencia as their new home.read moreread lessEdward Carloss1 year ago
- My family and I are beyond impressed and forever grateful with the services Yes Valencia offered! It was very easy with Linda and Zanda to go from all the needed documents to live in Spain, rent a flat and finally to purchase our first house. With a very different approach but always in your favor, Yes Valencia will ease your path with Spanish bureaucracy. Highly recommended!read moreread lessRobert Purcarea11 months ago
- Brilliant, very well deserved 5 stars! Linda and Zanda are incredibly kind, helpful and always responsive - and it was such a pleasure working with them from start to finish. They made the task in hand as simple as possible, which is invaluable. Fantastic experience and lovely people and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs similar assistance....Thank you!!read moreread lessFelicity Goldser4 years ago